Swipe to the left
Top 5 Things You Need to Know About AED Accessory Kits
By Jackson Dalton 3 years ago
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) causes 350,000 deaths annually, or one fatality every 1.7 minutes.
- Use of an AED increases the chance of survival by 70%.
- Chicago’s O’Hare Airport recently purchased 49 AEDs which were deployed 14 times in the first 10 months saving a total of nine lives.
- My name is Jackson Dalton with Blackbox Safety. We manufacture an AED accessory kit which can be deployed in the event of a cardiac emergency.
- The kit includes includes:
- 2 pair of nitrile gloves
- 1 pair of 7” EMT shears
- 1 surgical razor to remove body hair for positive pad to chest contact
- 1 disposable rescue breathing CPR barrier
- and 2 antimicrobial wipes
Find the AED Accessory Kit you need today at Black Box Safety.
Posted in: Tips & Advice