- Made up in Three Parts
- Clear Poly Shield
- Open Cell Soft Foam
- Adjustable Polyethylene Strap
- The Plastic Face Shield is made of 10 mil to 15 mil Clear Polyester [PET] / Clear Polycarbonate [PL] plastic.
- Clear Polyester [PET]- This sheet is flexible, exceptionally strong and durable and spray proof.
- Clear Polycarbonate [PL]- This is tough and durable. Lightweight and economical.
- Open Cell Soft Foam cell walls are broken and air fills all the spaces in the material which allows it to be soft.
- Foam is great for all day use on the forehead.
- The densities of open cell foams are around ½ to ¾ of a pound per cubic foot.
- The strap is made of Polyethylene and is designed to be adjusted to fit. This is done so with notches in the plastic that allows a lock in fit around the head.
- Polyethylene [HDPE]- Is the most common plastic used. It is a mixture of polymers of ethylene.
Recently Viewed Products