Veterans Helping Veterans
If you are a veteran operating or launching a new business, Black Box Safety is here to help. Our one-on-one mentoring program for veteran entrepreneurs provides unique opportunities for fellow veterans to receive guidance and support throughout their business start up.
We understand the difficulties of establishing and navigating a veteran-owned small business. That is why our mentoring program is operated and managed by Jackson Dalton, a military veteran who has been successful in his business and eager to share lessons learned in order to ensure success in your own.
We provide guidance to veteran entrepreneurs on:
- Building your team with your contract workers and traditional employees
- Managing risk from an insurance, health and safety, and cyber security perspective
- Managing cash flow
- Establishing credibility through marketing
- Leveraging free resources such as SCORE, PTAC, and SBDCs
- Being prepared to play the long game
Help us help you. Join our one-on-one veteran entrepreneur mentoring program today for guidance and support for your business.