Shipping Policy Exceptions
- Standard shipping rates will apply for all orders to Alaska and Hawaii.
- Any charges incurred for hazardous materials or other special handling by the carrier must be paid by the customer.
- Fuel surcharges may be applied
- Black Box Safety, Inc.only accepts orders for shipments within the continental US, Alaska and Hawaii
- Orders to international destinations will not be processed
- Black Box Safety, Inc.does not ship to PO Box addresses
- UPS is our primary parcel carrier and we use a variety of carriers for LTL shipments
Expedited Shipping Rules
- To qualify for expedited shipping Black Box Safety, Inc. must receive your order before 3:00PM PST Monday–Friday; all orders must weigh less than 150 lbs, and not contain any hazardous materials
- Expedited orders only ship on business days; any orders placed on Saturdays/Sundays/Holidays will be processed on the next business day