84202D FallTech 6' Anchor Sling Cable, MADE IN USA
- 1/4" galvanized steel cable has high strength and is nearly impervious to cuts and abrasion.
- Rugged forged alloy‐steel hardward allows for easy pass‐through installation.
- Ideal for I‐beams and other properly rated structural members, particularly in harsh environments.
- Economical: Can be used repeatedly.
- Meets the requirements of OSHA 1926 and ANSI Z359.
- Cable: 1/4" Galvanized; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength
- D‐Rings: Alloy Steel; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength
- Connector(s): Alloy Steel; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength
- Connector Gate: Alloy Steel; Min. 3,6500 lbs. front load and side load
- Tensile Strength: Min. 5,000 lbs.
- Max. Capacity: 425 lbs.
- To maintain ANSI Z359 compliance, limit total user weight to 310lbs
- OSHA: CFR1926.502, CFR1910.66
- ANSI: A10.32‐2004
- ANSI: Z359.1‐2007
From this Collection
Recently Viewed Products