FallTech Reusable Chain Roof Anchor 7493A
Many In Stock
7493A FallTech Reusable Chain Roof Anchor, MADE IN USA
- For use on Flat or Pitched Roofs, at the ridge or field of roof
- Single person anchor point for fall arrest or restraint
- May be used in pairs as the end anchors for a 2 or 4‐man Horizontal Lifeline System (HLL)
- Meets the requirements of OSHA 1926 and ANSI Z359.
- Anchoring Plates: 1/4" Carbon Steel
- Chain: 5/16" Grade 80 Alloy Steel Chain; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength
- O‐Ring: 2‐5/16" Forged Alloy Steel ; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength.
- Tensile Strength: Min. 5,000 lbs.
- Max. Capacity: 425 lbs.
- To maintain ANSI Z359 compliance, limit total user weight to 310lbs
- OSHA: CFR1926.502, CFR1910.66
- ANSI: A10.32-2004, Z359.1-2007