3M Organic Vapor/Acid Gas Cartridge 6003/07047 (AAD)
- NIOSH approved for protection against certain organic vapors or acid gases
- Swept-back design allows an enhanced field of view and comfort
- Bayonet compatibility allows use with many 3M half and full facepiece designs
- Wide range of applications reduces inventory needs
- Simple installation and usage requirements reduce training needs
- The 3M Organic Vapor/Acid Gas Cartridge 6003 helps provide respiratory protection against certain organic vapors or acid gases. Use with 3M Half and Full Facepieces 6000, 7000 and FF-400 Series with bayonet filter holders.
The 3M Organic Vapor/Acid Gas Cartridge 6003 helps provide organic vapor and acid gas protection in a variety of environments. When properly used with an approved 3M respirator properly fitted, this respirator cartridge helps provide respiratory protection from certain organic vapors, chlorine, hydrogen chloride, sulfur dioxide, chlorine dioxide, hydrogen sulfide, or hydrogen fluoride. The cartridge may be used for vapor concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces or 50 times PEL with quantitatively fit tested full facepieces. Recommended applications for the cartridge include assembly and mechanical, batch-charging, change-overs, chemical dispensing, clean-up, cleaning, handling, painting, parts cleaning, pesticide application, powder, and seal coating. Inventory needs and training requirements for safety equipment are reduced because this respirator cartridge selection works for many different applications. This cartridge is commonly used in the following industries: agriculture, aluminum reduction, chemical manufacturing, laboratories, petrochemical, pharmaceuticals, pulp and paper, and utilities.
This organic vapor and acid gas cartridge works with 3M Half and Full Facepieces 6000, 7000 and FF-400 Series with bayonet holders. The cartridge is NIOSH (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health) approved for environments containing certain organic vapors and acid gases. This cartridge is not for use in environments that are immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH). The cartridge has been assigned the color code ℺Yellowℹ in the NIOSH system.
Breathing organic vapors or acid gases can pose a risk to your health. NIOSH, a Federal government regulatory agency, has tested and approved the 3M Organic Vapor/Acid Gas Cartridge 6003 to help reduce exposure to certain organic vapors and acid gases.
- Accessories Yes
- Brand 3M
- Cartridge or Filter Type Gas and Vapor
- Case Quantity 60/case
- Color Yellow, Yellow
- Connection Type Bayonet
- Features Low Profile
- For Use With Reusable Respirators
- Gas & Vapor Protection Type Organic Vapor/Acid gas
- National Stock Number 4240013422859
- NIOSH Cartridge or Filter Assigned Color Coding Yellow
- Nuisance Odor Relief (< OSHA PEL) N/A
- Overall Height (Imperial) 3.4 in, 3.4 in
- Overall Length (Imperial) 4.2 in
- Product Code 6003
- Product Series 6000, 7000, 7500, 7800S, FF-400, Rugged Comfort 6500
- Product Type Cartridge
- Recommended Industry Facility Sanitation, Food Processing, Food Safety, General Manufacturing, Marine, Mining, Oil & Gas, Transportation
- Standards/Approvals Chlorine, Chlorine Dioxide, Hydrogen Chloride, Hydrogen Fluoride, Hydrogen Sulfide, Organic Vapors, Sulfur Dioxide