Global Glove Gripster Kevlar Gloves 300KV
This cut-resistant glove features good dexterity and a 10-gauge shell made with DuPont Kevlar fiber which is enhanced by an etched natural rubber latex dipped palm. Etched rubber stays flexible in low temperatures and is more puncture resistant than nitrile or polyurethane.
- Puncture-resistant, etched-rubber palm retains flexibility and grip in low temperatures
- Shell made with aramid fiber offers both heat and cut resistance
- Overcast color on hem for easy size identification
- Knit wrist cuff offers users a secure, comfortable fit and prevents gloves from slipping off during use
- ANSI Cut Level A3
- ASTM F2992-15 Results = 1,280 grams
- EN 388 Levels: 4X42D
DuPont and Kevlar are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.