Sensear SM1P SMART GROUP Headset
Sensear’s SmartGroup products are an industry-leading solution for companies who conduct facility, factory and plant tours or training sessions in noisy environments. Sensear's patented SENS® technology enhances speech and suppresses background noise so users can communicate face-to-face safely and effectively in noisy environments. These wireless high noise headsets with built-in short-range radio communications come in various wearing styles: Headband, Behind-the-Neck, Helmet Mount.
SmartGroup is a completely customizable build your own solution to meet your needs: Select the number of Leader headsets and the number of Student headsets, it’s also highly recommended to purchase a programming tablet for further customization capabilities.
The Sensear Smart Group is the next generation of plant training headsets. These products are an industry leading solution for companies who carry out facility, factory and plant tours and training in noisy environments. Here are just some of the many benefits that the Smart Group has to offer.
- Leader and student headsets, clear transmit audio communication up to 120 dB noise levels with Noise-Cancelling boom mic.
- All headsets allow talking to one another face-to-face in noisy environments (up to 95dB), No need to remove your headset or move to a quiet area
- Leader headset to student headset communication (Up to 50m / 150ft range) via Short Range
- Up to 27 dB NRR (noise reduction rating) - Protects against all types of noise
- Remain aware of surrounding noises & hazards with SENS® Technology
- Rechargeable battery (24-hour life, 5 hour charge time from totally flat to full)
- Durable and lightweight design
- Maximum ‘in ear‘ noise exposure of 82dB with built in volume limiter
- Smart Group is a completely customizable solution to meet your needs
- Two-way radio and cell phone communication option available
- Connects to existing two-way radio systems
- USB for programming allows simple configuration of the headset and software updates
- Configure your headsets with the programming tablet
- Available in headband, behind-the-neck, and helmet styles
- Smart Group Series Brochure
- SM1P User Manual