Micro-Scientific Goo Gone Adhesive Remover R6A
Topical and Surface Adhesive Remover
The unique formula painlessly removes tape, adhesive, and bandages from skin and is non-irritating. Removes tape, adhesives, and bandages completely and safely from instruments, equipment and containers.
• Removes tape, adhesives, and bandages quickly and effortlessly.
• Does not harm skin while allowing removal of tape, adhesives, and bandages without discomfort.
• PAINLESS: Does not harm skin while allowing removal of tape and adhesives without discomfort.
• RAPID & EFFECTIVE: Removes tape and adhesives quickly and effortlessly.
• SAFE: Product is safe and compatible with all metals.
• HIGHLY CONCENTRATED: Low cost per use.
• BACTERIOSTATIC: If stored properly, not favorable to bacterial growth.
• ENVIRONMENTALLY-FRIENDLY: Biodegradable, phosphate-free formula.
Saturate cotton swab or gauze with Micro-Scientific Goo Gone Topical and Surface Adhesive Remover and apply it to the edge of the tape or adhesive. Pull the tape gently and keep applying Adhesive Remover. Use more Adhesive Remover if tape is being removed from hirsute areas. Wash skin with soap and water after use then rinse and dry with clean cloth. After using Adhesive Remover on instruments, equipment or containers, follow complete processing procedures again before proceeding with disinfection or sterilization.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between Goo Gone Original formula and Goo Gone Topical?
Goo Gone Topical is safe for skin, while the original formula is not. Goo Gone Topical has an emollient to keep skin moist and counteract possible irritation from solvents in the formula. The two formulas are easily distinguished by color – Goo Gone Topical is blue and Goo Gone Original is yellow.
Item # R6A, Order No.: R6A
Micro-Scientific Minimum Order Quantity: $500