Radians Surveyor Safety Vest SV6O
- 100% Polyester
- Made in the USA or Imported
- Two Tone Type R Class 2 Safety Vest, 2" silver tape reflective material
- MATERIALS: 100% polyester solid front and mesh back, zipper closure
- POCKETS: 1 split pad/pencil, 1 radio, 2 each lower flap covered, 2 each deep inside pockets
- MIC tab on both shoulders, contrasting trim detail
- Meets ANSI/SEA 107-2015 Standards
Radians SV6 Two Tone Surveyor Type R Class 2 Safety Vest has the same features as the SV7 Surveyor safety vest, with the addition of contrasting trim on stripes. Perfect to wear in daytime conditions. Contrast trim combinations make workers much more noticeable in low light and broad daylight.
From the Manufacturer
Radians Class 2, Two Tone Surveyor Safety Vests are made of lightweight, highly visible polyester with a mesh front and solid back that maintains brightness after 25 washings. It has a zipper front closure and 2-Inch reflective striping outlined in a contrasting color for increased visibility or night work. This vest has 1 open pocket with 4 additional pencil slots and 1 phone/radio pocket with flap closure. The lower pockets include 2 front with flap closure, 2 deep interior and 1 interior flashlight pocket. This vest meets the ANSI/ISEA requirements.