Black Box Safety, Inc. is a San Diego-based government contracting companym focused on responding to government contract opportunities from agencies such as the Department of Defense and the Department of Veterans Affairs.
Founded by a Marine Corps Veteran, Black Box Safety is a proud SkillBridge partner, providing a workplace learning experience for Active-Duty service members who are separating from the military to prepare for employment in the private sector.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE
- Work with vendors and suppliers to obtain competitive pricing on behalf of the company.
- Interact with suppliers to schedule delivery times, obtain tracking information, and resolve contract disputes.
- Educate prospective customers on how products can benefit them financially and professionally.
- Government contracting
- Human resources and leadership
- Small business management
OTHER BENEFITS OF BLACK BOX
- Flexible schedule designed to accommodate service members military transition appointments, i.e. medical, VA appointments, etc.
- Highly motivated team
- Storefront and warehouse with ample parking
- Close proximity to housing, airport, downtown San Diego, and 6 military bases
Upon completion of the program, Black Box Safety will provide the participant with a professional reference, resume review and critique, interview skill development, and the potential for future employment should the candidate wish to continue with Black Box Safety, Inc. as we grow.
If interested, email firstname.lastname@example.org to start your next great adventure