3M Adflo PAPR Speedglas Welding Helmet 36-3301-30SW
The 3M Adflo Powered Air Purifying Respirator is designed to help protect against airborne hazards generated while welding. This line of products is made possible by cutting-edge science, which Speedglas has developed over years of experience studying the real-world conditions welders like you face every day.
Get a look at the science behind Adflo PAPRs in the video below, which gives you an inside look at the technologies that keep clean air flowing plus useful tips for keeping your protection performing.
High Efficiency particulate respiratory protection system for welders. Lightweight, compact design with ergonomic, adjustable head suspension. Flip front welding shield allows for a clear, wide-view protective visor for grinding and setup.
3M Adflo Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR) for welders. Compact, lightweight system with lithium ion battery, high efficiency particulate filter, wide leather belt. The 3M Adflo PAPR has a high efficiency particulate filter that can be stacked onto an optional 3M Adflo Cartridge (not included) for additional protection against OV/SD/CL/HC vapors. Audible and visual alarms signal low airflow and low battery charge.
The 3M Speedglas Welding Helmet 9100 FX-Air features:
- Flip-up assembly for grinding and prep work
- 8" x 4.25" clear visor viewing area (approx)
- Side windows - Shade 5 side filters that increase peripheral vision
- Ergonomic, adjustable head suspension for increased comfort, helmet stability and weight distribution
- 3M Speedglas Auto-Darkening Filter 9100XX with 2.8" x 4.2" viewing area (approx)
- Selectable Shades 5, 8-13 and Shade 3 light state; Grinding and Tack modes
- For use with all Stick, MIG, and TIG welding processes
- Five-position sensitivity control
- Adjustable recovery delay
- NIOSH-approved system; meets ANSI Z87.1-2010, high impact