- Accessories Yes
- Aerosol Type Oil and Non-Oil
- Brand 3M
- Cartridge or Filter Type Combination
- Case Quantity 60/case
- Connection Type Bayonet
- Filter Material Glass Fiber Paper
- For Use With Reusable Respirators
- Gas & Vapor Protection Type Ammonia and Methylamine
- National Stock Number 4240014557363
- NIOSH Cartridge or Filter Assigned Color Coding Magenta/Green
- NIOSH Filter Approval Rating OV/P100
- Nuisance Odor Relief (< OSHA PEL) N/A
- Overall Height (Imperial) 3.4 in, 3.4 in
- Overall Length (Imperial) 4.2 in
- Product Code 60924
- Product Series 6000, 7000, 7500, 7800S, FF-400, Rugged Comfort 6500
- Product Type Filter
- Recommended Industry Facility Sanitation, Food Processing, Food Safety, General Manufacturing, Mining, Oil & Gas, Transportation
- Standards/Approvals P100
Combined ammonia/methylamine cartridge with P100 particulate filter
Swept-back design for enhanced field of view and balance
Use with 3M Reusable Respirators
Wide range of applications reduces inventory needs
Simple installation and usage requirements reduce training needs
This cartridge is NIOSH approved to help provide respiratory protection against ammonia, methylamine and particulates. Use with 3M Half and Full Facepieces 6000, 7000 and FF-400 Series.
This ammonia/methylamine cartridge/P100 filter can be used for a variety of applications, including agriculture, chemical manufacturing, laboratories and the food industry. Swept-back design offers enhanced comfort and visibility.
- When properly fitted, helps provide respiratory protection from ammonia, methylamine as well as non-oil and oil particulates at concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces or 50 times PEL with full facepieces.
- Full facepieces must be quantitatively fit tested to claim assigned protection factor above 10 in negative pressure mode
- Not for use in environments that are immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH).
From this Collection
Recently Viewed Products