3M Organic Vapor/Acid Gas Cartridge/Filter 60923 P100
- Accessories Yes
- Aerosol Type Oil and Non-Oil
- Brand 3M
- Cartridge or Filter Type Gas and Vapor
- Case Quantity 60/case
- Connection Type Bayonet
- Features Particulate filter permanently attached to cartridge
- Filter Material Glass Fiber Paper
- For Use With Reusable Respirators
- Gas & Vapor Protection Type Organic Vapor/Acid gas
- National Stock Number 4240014557360
- NIOSH Cartridge or Filter Assigned Color Coding Magenta/Yellow
- NIOSH Filter Approval Rating OV/P100
- Nuisance Odor Relief (< OSHA PEL) N/A
- Overall Height (Imperial) 3.4 in, 3.4 in
- Overall Length (Imperial) 4.2 in
- Product Code 60923
- Product Series 6000, 7000, 7500, 7800S, FF-400, Rugged Comfort 6500
- Product Type Cartridge
- Recommended Industry Facility Sanitation, Food Processing, Food Safety, General Manufacturing, Marine, Mining, Oil & Gas, Transportation
- Standards/Approvals P100
- US Govt Contract Number GS-07F-0374J
- NIOSH approved for protection against certain organic vapors, acid gases and particulates
- Swept-back design allows an enhanced field of view and comfort
- Bayonet compatibility allows use with many 3M half and full facepiece designs
- Wide range of applications reduces inventory needs
- Simple installation and usage requirements reduce training needs
- NIOSH approved against certain organic vapors, acid gases and particulates. Use with 3M Half and Full Facepieces 6000, 7000 and FF-400 Series with bayonet filter holders.
The 3M Organic Vapor/Acid Gas Cartridge/Filter 60923 P100 helps provide protection against certain organic vapors, acid gases and particulates in a variety of environments. The cartridge/filter combination may be used for respiratory protection from certain organic vapors, chlorine, hydrogen chloride, sulfur dioxide, hydrogen sulfide, hydrogen fluoride, and non-oil and oil particulate concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces or 50 times PEL with quantitatively fit tested full facepieces. This cartridge/filter is not for use in environments that are immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH). Recommended applications for the cartridge/filter include chemical manufacturing, laboratories, petrochemical, and pharmaceuticals. Inventory needs and training requirements for safety equipment are reduced because this respirator cartridge/filter selection works for many different applications. This cartridge/filter is commonly used in the following industries: chemicals, general manufacturing, and pharmaceuticals.
This organic vapor/acid gas cartridge/filter works with 3M Half and Full Facepieces 6000, 7000 and FF-400 Series with bayonet attachment holders. The cartridge is NIOSH (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health) approved for environments containing acid gases and non-oil and oil particulates. The cartridge has been assigned the color code ℺Magenta/Yellowℹ in the NIOSH system.
Breathing organic vapors, acid gases and particulates can pose a risk to your health. NIOSH, a Federal government regulatory agency, has tested and approved the 3M Organic Vapor/Acid Gas Cartridge/Filter 60923 to help reduce exposure to certain organic vapors, acid gases and particulates.