3M Organic Vapor Cartridge 6001
- NIOSH approved for protection against certain organic vapors
- Swept-back design allows an enhanced field of view and comfort
- Bayonet compatibility allows use with many 3M half and full facepiece designs
- Wide range of applications reduces inventory needs
- Simple installation and usage requirements reduces training requirements
- NIOSH approved against certain organic vapors. Use with 3M Half and Full Facepieces 6000, 7000 and FF-400 Series with bayonet filter holders.
The 3M Organic Vapor Cartridge 6001 helps provide organic vapor protection in a variety of environments. The cartridge may be used for vapor concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces or 50 times PEL with quantitatively fit tested full facepieces. Recommended applications for the cartridge include assembly and mechanical, batch-charging, change-overs, chemical dispensing, clean-up, cleaning, painting, parts cleaning, and seal coating. Inventory needs and training requirements for safety equipment are reduced because this respirator cartridge selection works for many different applications. Industries in which this cartridge is commonly used include chemicals, construction, oil and gas, and transportation.
This organic vapor cartridge works with 3M Half and Full Facepieces 6000, 7000 and FF-400 Series with bayonet holders. The cartridge is NIOSH (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health) approved for environments containing certain organic vapors. The cartridge has been assigned the color code ℺blackℹ in the NIOSH system.
Breathing organic vapors can pose a risk to your health. NIOSH, a Federal government regulatory agency, has tested and approved the 3M Organic Vapor Cartridge 6001 to help reduce exposure to certain organic vapors.
- Accessories Yes
- Brand 3M
- Cartridge or Filter Type Gas and Vapor
- Case Quantity 60/case
- Connection Type Bayonet
- Features Low Profile
- For Use With Reusable Respirators
- Gas & Vapor Protection Type Organic Vapor
- National Stock Number 4240013422857
- NIOSH Cartridge or Filter Assigned Color Coding Black
- Nuisance Odor Relief (< OSHA PEL) N/A
- Overall Height (Imperial) 3.4 in, 3.4 in
- Overall Length (Imperial) 4.2 in
- Product Code 6001
- Product Series 6000, 7000, 7500, 7800S, FF-400, Rugged Comfort 6500
- Product Type Cartridge
- Recommended Industry Construction, Design & Construction, Facility Sanitation, Food Processing, Food Safety, General Manufacturing, Heavy Infrastructure, Industrial Maintenance, Marine, Metal Production & Fabrication, Mining, Oil & Gas, Transportation
- Standards/Approvals Organic Vapors
- US Govt Contract Number GS-07F-0374J