3M Organic vapor cartridge/Filter 60921 P100
- Accessories Yes
- Aerosol Type Oil and Non-Oil
- Brand 3M
- Cartridge or Filter Type Gas and Vapor
- Case Quantity 60/case
- Connection Type Bayonet
- Features Particulate filter permanently attached to cartridge
- Filter Material Glass Fiber Paper
- For Use With Reusable Respirators
- Gas & Vapor Protection Type Organic Vapor
- National Stock Number 4240014557353
- NIOSH Cartridge or Filter Assigned Color Coding Magenta/Black
- NIOSH Filter Approval Rating OV/P100
- Nuisance Odor Relief (< OSHA PEL) N/A
- Overall Height (Imperial) 3.4 in, 3.4 in
- Overall Length (Imperial) 4.2 in
- Product Code 60921
- Product Series 6000, 7000, 7500, 7800S, FF-400, Rugged Comfort 6500
- Product Type Cartridge
- Recommended Industry Construction, Design & Construction, Facility Sanitation, Food Processing, Food Safety, General Manufacturing, Heavy Infrastructure, Industrial Maintenance, Marine, Metal Production & Fabrication, Mining, Oil & Gas, Transportation
- Standards/Approvals P100
- US Govt Contract Number GS-07F-0374J
NIOSH approved for protection against certain organic vapors and particulates
Swept-back design allows an enhanced field of view and comfort
Bayonet compatibility allows use with many 3M half and full facepiece designs
Wide range of applications reduces inventory needs
Simple installation and usage requirements reduce training needs
NIOSH approved against certain organic vapors and particulates. Use with 3M Half and Full Facepieces 6000, 7000 and FF-400 Series with bayonet filter holders.
The 3M Organic Vapor Cartridge/Filter 60921 P100 helps provide protection against certain organic vapors and particulates in a variety of environments. The cartridge/filter combination may be used for respiratory protection from certain organic vapors and non-oil and oil particulate concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces or 50 times PEL with quantitatively fit tested full facepieces. This cartridge/filter is not for use in environments that are immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH). Recommended applications for the cartridge/filter include chemical clean-up, chemical compounding, chemical transfer, laboratories, and pesticide application. Inventory needs and training requirements for safety equipment are reduced because this respirator cartridge selection works for many different applications. This cartridge/filter is commonly used in the following industries: agriculture, chemicals, mining, oil and gas, pharmaceuticals, and primary metals.
This organic vapor cartridge/filter combination works with 3M Half and Full Facepieces 6000, 7000 and FF-400 Series with bayonet attachment holders. The cartridge/filter is NIOSH (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health) approved for environments containing certain organic vapors and non-oil and oil particulates. The cartridge/filter has been assigned the color code ℺Magenta/Blackℹ in the NIOSH system.
Breathing organic vapors and particulates can pose a risk to your health. NIOSH, a Federal government regulatory agency, has tested and approved the 3M Organic Vapor Cartridge 60921 to help reduce exposure to certain organic vapors and particulates.