3M Particulate Filter 2091/07000(AAD) P100
- Accessories Yes
- Aerosol Type Oil and Non-Oil
- Brand 3M
- Cartridge or Filter Type Particulate
- Case Quantity 100/case
- Connection Type Bayonet
- Features Easy Breathing, Lightweight
- Filter Material Polypropylene
- For Use With 3M Cartridges 6000 Series, Reusable Respirators
- Gas & Vapor Protection Type Particulates
- National Stock Number 4240013201954, 2940014794309
- NIOSH Cartridge or Filter Assigned Color Coding Magenta
- NIOSH Filter Approval Rating P100
- Nuisance Odor Relief (< OSHA PEL) N/A
- Overall Height (Imperial) 4.3 in, 4.3 in
- Overall Length (Imperial) 4.3 in
- Product Code 2091
- Product Series 5000, 6000, 6500, 7000, 7500, 7800S, FF-400
- Product Type Filter
- Recommended Industry Construction, Design & Construction, Facility Sanitation, Food Processing, Food Safety, General Manufacturing, Heavy Infrastructure, Industrial Maintenance, Marine, Metal Production & Fabrication, Mining, Oil & Gas, Transportation
- Standards/Approvals P100
- Exceptional 99.97% filter efficiency meets NIOSH P100-series test criteria
- Advanced Electret Media (AEM) provides lightweight, easy breathing comfort
- Versatile protection against many oil and non-oil based particulate contaminants
- Bayonet compatibility allows use with many 3M half and full facepiece designs
- Wide range of applications reduces inventory needs and training requirements
- NIOSH approved for environments containing certain oil and non-oil based particles.
The 3M Particulate Filter 2091, P100 helps provide respiratory protection against exposure to lead, asbestos, cadmium, arsenic, and MDA. The filter is effective for concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces, or 50 times PEL with quantitatively fit tested full facepieces. This filter helps protect against a wide range of oil and non-oil based particulate contaminants. 3Mℴs Advanced Electret Media (AEM) provides a comfortable lightweight, easy-breathing combination. The 2091 is commonly used for welding, brazing, torch cutting, metal pouring and soldering. Inventory needs and training requirements of safety equipment are reduced because this filter works for many different applications. The filter is both flame and water resistant. Industries where this filter is commonly used include agriculture, construction, general manufacturing, pharmaceuticals and primary metals.
The filter works with a wide range of facepieces, including 3M Half and Full Facepieces 6000, 7000 and FF-400 Series. If used with 3M Adapter 502, the filter may also be used with 3M Respirator 5000 Series or 3M Cartridge 6000 Series. The filter is NIOSH (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health) approved for environments containing certain oil and non-oil based particles. The filter has been assigned the color code ℺magentaℹ in the NIOSH system. Passing NIOSHℴs P-series test criteria, the 2091 P100 filter provides at least 99.97 percent filter efficiency against particles.
Breathing hazardous particles can pose a risk to your health. NIOSH, a Federal government regulatory agency, has tested and approved the 3M Particulate Filter 2091 to help reduce exposure to certain particles.