3M Particulate Filter 7093 P100
- Accessories Yes
- Aerosol Type Oil and Non-Oil
- Brand 3M
- Cartridge or Filter Type Particulate
- Case Quantity 60/case
- Connection Type Bayonet
- Features Enhanced field of view, Spring-loaded filter cover
- Filter Material Glass Fiber Paper
- For Use With Reusable Respirators
- Gas & Vapor Protection Type Particulates
- National Stock Number 4240014961955
- NIOSH Cartridge or Filter Assigned Color Coding Magenta
- NIOSH Filter Approval Rating P100
- Nuisance Odor Relief (< OSHA PEL) N/A
- Overall Height (Imperial) 2.3 in, 2.3 in
- Overall Length (Imperial) 3.4 in
- Product Code 7093
- Product Series 5000, 6000, 6500, 7000, 7500, 7800S, FF-400
- Product Type Filter
- Recommended Industry Construction, Design & Construction, Facility Sanitation, Food Processing, Food Safety, General Manufacturing, Heavy Infrastructure, Industrial Maintenance, Metal Production & Fabrication, Mining, Oil & Gas, Transportation
- Standards/Approvals P100
- Exceptional 99.97% filter efficiency meets NIOSH P100-series test criteria
- Plastic filter encasement designed for high heat or wet applications
- Channeled airflow protects filter for enhanced breathability and longer service life
- Swept-back design provides enhanced field of view and greater comfort
- Unique, spring-loaded filter cover design simplifies negative pressure user seal checks
- NIOSH approved for environments containing certain oil and non-oil based particles. Use with 3M Respirators 5000 Series or 3M Cartridges 6000 Series with 3M Adapter 502, 3M Facepieces 6000 Series, or 3M Facepieces 7000 Series with bayonet filter holders.
The 3M Particulate Filter 7093, P100 helps provide respiratory protection against exposure to lead, asbestos, cadmium, arsenic, and MDA. The filter is effective for concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces or 50 times PEL with quantitatively fit tested full facepieces when welding, brazing, torch cutting, metal pouring and soldering. This filter helps protect against a wide range of oil and non-oil based particulate contaminants. Inventory needs and training requirements of safety equipment are reduced because this filter works for many different applications. This P100 filter is designed to protect in higher-heat applications. An innovative solid-top air-inlet reduces premature loading by allowing a channeled airflow. Industries in which this filter is commonly used include abatement, agriculture, construction, general manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, primary metals and remediation.
The filter works with a wide range of facepieces, including 3M Half and Full Facepieces 6000, 7000 and FF-400 Series. If used with 3M Adapter 502, the filter may also be used with 3M Respirator 5000 Series or 3M Cartridge 6000 Series. The filter is NIOSH (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health) approved for environments containing certain oil and non-oil based particles. The filter has been assigned the color code ℺magentaℹ in the NIOSH system. Passing NIOSHℴs P-series test criteria, the 7093 P100 filter provides at least 99.97 percent filter efficiency against particles.
Breathing hazardous particles can pose a risk to your health. NIOSH, a Federal government regulatory agency, has tested and approved the 3M Particulate Filter 7093 to help reduce exposure to certain particles.