FallTech 2' Suspended Cable Anchor 74942
Many In Stock
74942 FallTech 2' Suspended Cable Anchor, MADE IN USA
- Temporary overhead anchorage
- For use in surfaces such as steel decking, concrete and grating
- Single person anchor point for fall arrest or restraint
- Rated at over 5,000 lbs.
- Meets the requirements of OSHA 1926 and ANSI Z359.
- Anchoring Plate: Low Carbon Steel, 6"x6"x1/4"
- Cable: 1/4" Galvanized Steel, 7x19 Construction; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength
- Swivel Eye: Forged Steel 1" Inside Diameter; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength
- Tensile Strength: Min. 5,000 lbs.
- Max. Capacity: 425 lbs.
- To maintain ANSI Z359 compliance, limit total user weight to 310lbs
- OSHA: CFR1926.502, CFR1910.66
- ANSI: Z359.1‐2007, A10.32‐2004