727620 FallTech 20' Contractor SRL Galvanized Cable w/Anchorage Carabiner, MADE IN USA
- Rugged, lightweight design. Full inertial brake mechanism.
- Load‐indicating swivel carabiner with 3,600 lb. gate.
- Rated for one worker up to 310 lbs.
- Meets ANSI Z359.1‐2007, ANSI A10.32 and applicable
- OSHA requirements.
- Cable: 3/16", 7X19 galvanized steel
- Connector: Alloy Steel; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength
- Connector Gates: Alloy Steel; Min. 3,600 lbs. front load and
- side load
- Tensile Strength: 3,000 lbs.
- Max. Capacity: 310 lbs.
- Max. Freefall: 24''
- Avg. Arrest Force: 916 LBS
- Max. Elongation: 29''
- ANSI: Class B
- OSHA: CFR1926.502, CFR1910.66
- ANSI: Z359.14‐2012
- Read, understand and follow all labels and instructions prior to use.
- Inspect before each use.
- Remove from service if there is evidence of damage or excessive wear.
- Never attach a Restraint Lanyard to the front or side D‐Rings.