- Heavy-duty polyester web is high strength and is protected against abrasion by a durable outer jacket.
- Alloy-steel O-ring for the attachment of a device.
- Can be used on horizontal and vertical surfaces.
- Rated at 5,000 lbs.
- Meets the requirements of OSHA 1926 and ANSI Z359.1.
- Webbing: Polyester; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength
- D-Rings: Alloy Steel; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength
- Tensile Strength: Min. 5,000 lbs.
- Max. Capacity: 425 lbs.
- To maintain ANSI Z359 compliance, limit total user weight to 310lbs
- OSHA: CFR1926.502, CFR1910.66
- ANSI: A10.32-2004, Z359.1-2007