FallTech Concrete Expansion Wedge Anchor 7440
Black Box Safety, Inc.
Many In Stock
- Unique engineered solution designed for use in cured, existing concrete.
- Easily installed with simple tools.
- Can be relocated and used repeatedly.
- Ideally suited for construction and maintenance applications.
- Meets the requirements of OSHA 1926 and ANSI Z359.1.
- Thimble: 7 x 19 wire rope with poly cover
- Constituent: 7 x 19 wire rope
- Wedge: Aluminum Alloy
- D‐ring assembly: Alloy Steel with Stainless bracket
- Tensile Strength: Min. 5,000 lbs.
- Max. Capacity: 425 lbs.
- To maintain ANSI Z359 compliance, limit total user weight to 310lbs
- OSHA: CFR1926.502, CFR1910.66
- ANSI: A10.32-2004, Z359.1-2007