FallTech Connecting device for vertical lifelines 7489
- Fall Arrester connecting device provides Fall Protection for users ascending and descending along vertical lifelines. Fall Arrester automatically locks onto the line in a fall event to limit free fall while absorbing some of the fall forces typically experienced.
Anti-panic function places pressure on the lifeline should a user grip the lever in the open position.
-Hinged design provides installation at any point on the lifeline.
- Anti-inversion hinge cam prevents upside-down installation.
- Cam-action braking design quickly locks on the lifeline to arrest the fall.
- Tension roller and internal spring keep the device in position and provide user mobility up and down the lifeline.
- Double-locking closure helps prevent accidental opening and improper closing.
- Large connection ring helps prevent snap hook roll-out.
- Plated Alloy Steel construction for use with 5/8" rope.
- Meets ANSI: Z359.15-2014
- Meets OSHA: 1926.502, 1910.140