FallTech Construction Guardrail Post 42" 6401422
Falltech 6401422 Construction Guardrail Post
Setting up a portable construction guardrail system is a cornerstone of fall prevention when working on open floors or roof tops where fall hazards exist. The FallTech portable guardrail components provide a secure and effective perimeter for both roof tops and when closing off a floor to eliminate a fall hazard. The design offers a versatile clamp and post that are able to be installed on both a parapet or on the edge of a concrete slab.
Meets or Exceeds: OSHA 1926.502
Features and Specs:
- 42" Post for Construction Guardrail
- Features two guard brackets for top and mid-rails.
- Adjustable – Clamping capacity ranges from 6.5” to 24.5” for fast and easy installation.
- Adaptable – For added flexibility, guardrail clamps can be installed on concrete or wood structures.
- Corrosion resistant construction – Zinc plated steel construction offers a durable finish for extended life.
- Versatile – Can be used on a parapet or slab-edge adding versatility and saving costs.
- Full compliance – When used in an edge application, a toe-board plate provides compliance and safety for workers below the working floor.
- Complies with OSHA 42” (+/- 3”) for both parapet and edge applications
- Simplicity – Designed to be used with common 2”x4” lumber for hassle-free jobsite installation and management