727650 Contractor 50' SRL, Galvanized Cable with Anchorage Carabiner, MADE IN USA
SRL with Glass-filled Nylon Housing; 1 Connecting Carabiner and 1 Load-indicating Swivel Carabiner.
- Rugged, lightweight design. Full inertial brake mechanism.
- Load-indicating swivel carabiner with 3,600 lb. gate.
- Rated for one worker up to 310 lbs.
- Meets ANSI Z359.1-2007, ANSI A10.32 and applicable OSHA requirements.
- Cable: 3/16", 7X19 galvanized steel
- Connector: Alloy Steel; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength
- Connector Gates: Alloy Steel; Min. 3,600 lbs. front load and side load
- Tensile Strength: Min. 5,000 lbs.
- Max. Capacity: 310 lbs.
- OSHA: CFR1926.502, CFR1910.66
- ANSI: A10.32-2004
- Read, understand and follow all labels and instructions prior to use.
- Inspect before each use.
- Remove from service if there is evidence of damage or excessive wear.
- Never attach a Restraint Lanyard to the front or side D-Rings.