FallTech Contractor+ Harness 7016B
Black Box Safety, Inc.
Many In Stock
7016B FallTech Contractor+, 1 back Dorsal D-Ring, Blue/Black, MADE IN USA
Contractor+ Harness, Non-Belted 1 D-ring Harness
- The Contractor+ 7016B harness offers a traditional non-belted harness with 1 Dorsal
- D-ring without the Hip D-rings. Ideal for workers that only require an SRD attachment yet do not require tool bags or use their harness in work positioning applications.
- Breathable padded air mesh shoulder yoke with non-slip Dorsal D-ring adjustment to maintain D-ring placement.
- Low-profile spring-tension Torso Adjusters for a fast secure fit.
- Chest slides integrated lanyard keepers provide a lower profile and easier attachment points for lanyard connectors.
- Increased padding for improved comfort and usability
- Mating chest and tongue leg buckles.
- Webbing: Polyester; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength
- Keepers: Plastic
- D-Rings: Alloy Steel; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength
- Buckles/Adjusters: Alloy Steel; Min. 3,375 lbs. tensile strength
- Grommets: Brass
- Shoulder Strap Grab Handle: Vinyl
- Shoulder Adjusters: Low-profile spring-tension Torso Adjusters
- Foam: Soft open cell
- Maximum Working Load: 425 lbs.
- ANSI User Capacity: 130 to 310 lbs. Max.
- OSHA User Capacity: 130 to 425 lbs.
- Style # Description
- 7016B UniFit
- 7016BX/2X Dual size, X-Large and 2X
- For shoulder and waist size ranges, please see Size Charts page.
- ANSI: Z359.11-2014
- OSHA: CFR1926.502, CFR1910.66