- Available in single and twin-leg models
- 6’ working length • Compact and impact-resistant nylon housing
- Integral energy absorber also provides visual indication of fall event
- For use up to 5’ below the back D-ring
- Alloy steel swivel eye helps reduce lifeline twisting
- Available with alloy steel, aluminum alloy leg-end and swivel eye connectors including carabiners, snap hooks and rebar hooks.
Webbing: 100% Dyneema®; 4,500 lbs. Min.
Energy Absorber: Polyester
Swivel Eye: Alloy Steel, 5/8” hole diameter SRL
Housing: Nylon 6/6
Main Shaft: Alloy Steel
Pawls: Stainless Steel
Connectors: Aluminum Alloy and Alloy Steel; 5,000 lbs. Min. with 3,600 lbs. Gate Strength
Static Strength: 3,000 lbs.
Min. User Capacity: 310 lbs. Max.
Max. Arrest Distance: 54”
Average Arrest Force: Less than 900 lbs.
Max. Arrest Force: 1,800 lbs.
SRL Class: Class B
OSHA: 1926.502 and 1910.66