FallTech Hi-Vis Vest Harness 7018L
Original price $171.00 - Original price $171.00
$171.00 - $171.00
Current price $171.00
- Internal donning cloak enjoins harness and vest
- Durable mesh fabric provides breathability and comfort
- Vest-cut design provides improved access to user's belt and pants pockets
- Full-sized front and rear pockets on ves
- Zippered side vents for easy access to side D-rings
Dorsal and hip D-Rings for fall arrest and work positioning.
- Tongue Buckle Legs and Mating Buckle Chest.
- ANSI compliant DOT Class 2 reflective vest.
- Color: Lime
- 1 lanyard keeper.
- Three D-Rings, Back and Side;One Back D-Ring and Two side D-Rings
- Webbing: Polyester; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength
- D-Rings: Alloy Steel; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength
- Buckles/Adjusters: Alloy Steel; Min. 3,375 lbs. tensile strength
- Weight 5.3 lbs
ANSI Performance Specifications
- Tensile Strength: 5,000 lbs. Min.
- ANSI User Capacity: 130 to 310 lbs. Max.
- OSHA User Capacity: 130 to 425 lbs. Max.
**For shoulder and waist size ranges, please see Size Charts page**
- OSHA: CFR1926.502, CFR1910.66
- ANSI: Z359.11-2014