FallTech Ironman Y-leg Shock Absorbing 12' Extended Freefall 8247Y
Ironman Dual-class Energy Absorbing Lanyards are the essential user solution when faced with a variety of changing worksite anchorage conditions by providing the needed deceleration to effectively arrest average fall forces typically experienced in Overhead/6 Free Fall and Foot Level/12 Free Fall conditions.
All Ironman Dual-class Lanyards can be employed in both Overhead/6 Free Fall and Foot Level/12 Free Fall applications for users weighing up to 310 lbs. Max. Additionally, heavier users weighing between 310 and 425 lbs. may also utilize Ironman Dual-class Lanyards but only in Overhead/6 Free Fall conditions.
- Integrated Ironman Energy Absorber with dual ANSI Class performance for 6 and 12 Free Falls.
- *Patented ViewPack energy absorber cover with inspection window and WrapPack construction to protect the product labels.
- Available in Single-leg and Y-leg configurations for 100% Tie-off.
- Snap and Rebar Hook Leg-end Connectors provided in both Alloy Steel and Aluminum Alloy.
- Supported in two user-preferred platforms; Static Length Legs and Elasticated Legs.
- SRD and Rescue D-rings available on select models.