7535 FallTech SteelGrip Hex Bar Vertical Beam Anchor, 12"
- Heavy-duty aluminum alloy construction.
- Ideally suited for fixed positions.
- Easily installed and relocated.
- Fits flanges from 1/2" to 2" thick and widths of 4.5" to 12".
- Rated at 8,000 lbs.
- Suitable for use with FallTech 4-Man Temporary HLL's and PSR Temporary HLL's.
- Meets the requirements of OSHA 1926 and ANSI Z359.
- Hex Bar: Aluminum Alloy; Min. 8,000 lbs. tensile strength
- Jaws: Aluminum Alloy; Min. 8,000 lbs. tensile strength
- D-ring assembly: Alloy Steel; Min. 8,000 lbs. tensile strength.
- Tensile Strength: Min. 8,000 lbs.
- Max. Capacity: 425 lbs.
- OSHA: CFR1926.502, CFR1910.66
- ANSI: A10.32-2004, Z359.1-2007