FallTech Trailing I-Beam Anchor 7538
Original price $191.00 - Original price $191.00
$191.00 - $191.00
Current price $191.00
7538 FallTech Trailing I-Beam Anchor, MADE IN USA
- Trailing Beam Clamp
- Fits 3-1/2" to 14" Flange Width; up to 1º thick Machined Aluminum Bar; Steel Jaws with Slider Pads.
- Movement: A Swiveling Eye design provides 360 D-ring rotation with bronze-inlays in the jaws and rollers on the bar allow the clamp to effortlessly glide along an I-beam offering hands-free mobility.
- Adjustment: No tools required! Press the adjustment tabs with your thumb for-easy adjustment.
- Versatile: Designed for use on I-beams above or below the Dorsal D-ring and on horizontal I-beams.
- Strong: High-strength 7000 series aircraft aluminum construction rated for supporting a load of 5,000 lb.
- Safe: The locking mechanisms are protected from accidental disconnection.
- Rated for up to a 425 lb. worker.
- Bar: 7000 series aircraft aluminum construction
- Slider pads: Bronze
- Beam roller: Nylon
- D-ring attachment: Stainless steel
- D-ring Zinc plated steel
- Tensile Strength: 425 lbs
- ANSI User Capacity: 310 lbs Max.
- OSHA User Capacity: 425 lbs Max.
- OSHA CFR1926.502
- ANSI Z359.1-2007