These 11-mil unsupported gloves are unlined and constructed with green colored nitrile. The ambidextrous grip of the palm and fingers is enhanced with a wave pattern grip and the gloves are 12 inches in length.
- Component materials comply with FDA regulations for food contact.
- Nitrile is recommend for most users in chemical resistant situations.
- Generous sizing allows under-gloves to be worn for applications that require cut, puncture, cold, or heat resistance.
- Chlorinated (case-hardened) for extra chemical resistance, wear resistance and easy donning/doffing.
- Ambidextrous wave pattern provides excellent wet and oily grip.
- Rolled/beaded cuff allows easy donning/removal and prevents tearing and liquid runoff.
From this Collection
Recently Viewed Products