PetroLite™ provides multiple hazard protection for workers exposed to electric arcs, flash fires, chemical splash and foul weather. PetroLite’s versatility allows for the cost effective use of one product to meet several different safety needs.
Features & Benefits
- Electric Arc Resistance - Does Not Melt, Drip, Ignite, or Break Open - Minimizes Heat Transfer Burns
- Flash Fire Resistant - Does Not Melt, Drip, Ignite, or Break Open - Minimizes Heat Transfer Burns
- Chemical Splash Resistant
- Feature Rich Design
- Heavy Duty
- Oil and Gas Extraction
- Oil Refining and Processing
- Chemical Handling and Transport
- Chemical Manufacturing and Processing
- Gas & Electric Transmission and Distribution
- Pulp & Paper Mills
9003JBO245 Waist length jacket, hood-in-collar, non-conductive zipper front with dual overflies and snaps, fall protection access, two patch pockets with Velcro closure, Velcro tab type wrist adjusters, inner splash cuffs, elastic waist, 3M 2" reflective trim down each front, around chest, around sleeves, and “X” on back.
9003CBO245 48" length coat, non-conductive zipper front with dual over flies and snaps, hood-in-collar, fall protections access with welt, inner cuffs, Velcro tab style wrist adjusters, two pockets with Velcro closure, 3M Scotchlite™ 2" reflective trim around biceps, down each front, “X” on back.
9000TBO245 Bib style trouser with quick release suspender system, plain front, leg zippers with storm fly, 3M 2" reflective trim around calves, knees and around waist.