NASCO Rainwear AcidBasic Coverall w/Hood 528CVG
AcidBasic is an economical solution for light chemical splash hazards. It is designed to be used where there may be incidental contact with general industrial chemicals. AcidBasic is ideal for chemical handling that requires a reusable product.
Features & Benefits
- Waterproof Provides resistance to water penetration
- Dielectrically Welded Seams 100% waterproof seams
- Chemical Splash Resistance minimizes burn injury from splash exposure of certain chemicals
- Heavy Duty Holds up to extreme conditions
- Durable Reduces the number of replacements
- Limited Flame Resistance Self-extinguishes within 2 seconds when exposed to vertical flame test ASTM D6413
- Chemical Plant Maintenance
- Chemical Handling
- General Industry
- Food Processing
AcidBasic Resources & Associated Standards
Chemical Splash Standard
Workers who must work around chemicals know how dangerous they can be and how very important it is to be protected at an appropriate level as indicated by MSDS sheets. Chemical burns are not only expensive to recover from, they can be deadly. It is the purpose of splash protective apparel to reduce this hazardous chemical exposure to direct skin.
There are two different ways to determine the protective ability of a material from which splash protective apparel is made: permeation resistance testing and penetration resistance testing NASCO chemical splash resistant products offer protection from chemical penetration which is different from chemical permeation. To understand the difference, click here.