NASCO Rainwear Sentinel Trousers 4501TFY
NASCO Sentinel fluorescent yellow bib style trouser with quick release suspender system, fly front with snap, Velcro tab type leg cuff adjusters, 3M Scotchlite 2″ reflective trim around calves and knees, ANSI 107 Class E, Level 2.
The NASCO Sentinel excels in joining comfort with durability and protection. While keeping workers safe from electric arcs and flash fires, the durable Sentinel material extends the usable life and level of comfort well beyond other raingear.
10 oz/yd² FR cotton knit, FR polyurethane moisture/chemical barrier, Arc Resistant (ASTM F1891, NFPA 70E) Flash Fire Resistant (ASTM F2733), Chemical Penetration (ASTM F903), ANSI 107-2010 Compliant Dielectrically Welded Seams with Safety Stitch.
- Arc Rated – ASTM F1891 & NFPA 70E
- Flash Fire Rated – ASTM F2733
- High Visibility Rated –ANSI 107 Type R, Class 3
Features & Benefits
- Arc and Flame Resistance – minimizes burn injury from an electric arc flash
- Flash Fire Resistance – minimizes burn injury from a hydrocarbon flash fire
- Steam and Hot Water Protection – reduces risk of burn injury from steam and hot water
- Chemical Splash Resistance – minimizes burn injury from splash exposure of certain chemicals
- Waterproof – protects workers from the elements
- Soft, Flexible – maximizes worker movement and comfort
- Download our Sentinel Feature Benefit Advantages
- Electric & Gas Utilities
- Electrical Maintenance
- Electrical Switching
- Meter Service
- Storm Restoration