Tuff Built Adjustable 4 Step Wide Stair Section – 52 1/2” long. SKU# 15008
Out of stock
Tuff-Step provides safe temporary working access to most sloped surfaces where anchoring is possible. May be used as individual stairs or joined together for longer runs. Possible uses include road/rail embankments, river banks, gravel pits, earth retaining walls, trenching, access to accident sites, construction sites, vehicles, general hilly terrain and temporary access between building levels. Can also provide safe temporary bridging over small holes and uneven terrain.
Common features of Tuff-Step are:
- Heavy Duty non0slip thermoplastic tread.
- Open design prevents build up of ice,snow, and mud.
- Max load is 550lbs (250kgs) per step.
- Adjustable slope 0-55 degree (5 position).
- Unlimited number of steps that may be used together with or without anchors.
- Steps are mounted to Aluminum Support Tubes.
- Maximum load is 550lbs (250kgs) per section.
- Adjustable slope 0-55° (5 position).
- Unlimited number of Step sections may be used together, with or without anchors
- 15006 4 Step Narrow Section
- 15007 8 Step Narrow Section
- 15008 4 Step Wide Section
- 15009 8 Step Wide Section
From this Collection
Recently Viewed Products